Friday 7 August 2009

Hiatus Over! (potential contest announcement)

Hey beautiful ladies and dudes!

It's been a while, and I wanted to apologise for the unannounced hiatus that went down. I've just been so busy with work and moving and settling into the new house and both of my aunts having surgery. Hectic doesn't begin to describe it haha!

But, things seem to be settling down a little, I'm into my new routine (meaning, I've finally adjusted to having to get up earlier to spend a total of up to an extra hour on the bus each day to get to and from work), and everything at home is mostly sorted out (I have an extra box and a half of "stuff" to unpack that was just recently brought over from the old house, that I've still got to go through and FIND SPACE for. Sigh)

Anyway, all of this is to say that I'm back and I'm going to get back into the routine of posting lots of goodies for you, both here and on my YouTube channel. I'm going to keep trying out the webcam on my new laptop, because it's just convenient, but I'm not sure that the quality is going to turn out the same as my other webcam, so that may be a short-lived experiment. It doesn't help that the monitor configuration on the laptop is a little washed out so swatches and images don't show up for me in their full colour, and I'm not entirely sure if that issue is translating into my vids and webcam snaps, so I'm going to look into it and see if I can fix it.

I'll also get back into posting the details for upcoming collections, because not much in this world can get me quite as giddy and excited as an amazing-looking MAC collection!

I'm going to Canada to visit family and friends for a couple of weeks from August 28th, but I'll definitely do some videos while I'm there - Cuz you KNOW I'm going to be shopping my butt off! I might be able to con a friend or two into doing guest videos with me too, that would rock!

More to come soon!

Upcoming Reviews: Revised Studio Sculpt Foundation, Clinique Facial Soap Bar, Clinique Moisture Surge Moisturizer, Sally Hansen Triple Defense Nail Hardener Gel, GHD Heat Protection Spray (Pink), MAC Colour Craft Mineralize Eyeshadow Quads, Naked Honey Skin Salve, lots more!

Upcoming Videos/Blog Posts: July 09 Faves (and then August will be done while I'm in Canada), Premade Palette Collection, Makeup Stash and Storage, My New Room Tour <3, Lots of FOTD's and eye looks using my new quads and palettes!

I know this is kind of early days, but I also want to announce that when (if) my blog hits 50 followers, I'll start doing some contests/giveaways too. I know I sure love a good contest, so I'm sure you guys will too! =]

Talk to you later, lovelies!
Vix!

No comments:

Post a Comment