Sunday 10 January 2010

Upcoming Awesomeness!

So I haven't had much chance to post or do videos in quite a while, and I apologise for being so absent. But there are some exciting new things to come, I promise.

The first is that my good friend and fellow MAC Addict is going to do some contributing to this blog too. It's always nice to have a second opinion, so the reviews that are forthcoming may have a joint perspective going on. Ditto for swatches and makeup looks. So keep an eye out for her!

There are more tutorials I've got lined up, it's just a matter of getting the lighting in my office room / webcam settings to not look so washed out and dull so you can actually SEE what's going on (my latest Youtube video is a perfect example of why I haven't been doing tutorials of late, the colouring is so off that it's painful)

I'm also in the process of writing my Best Of 2009 post, which will be up soon, once I finish it off and add some helpful photos. It's going to be fairly comprehensive, with a handy mini-review of every product on the list.

I've also got a TON of full reviews I need to write up, so those will be posted as they're finished.

I'm looking forward to keeping this up, so check this space! More updates are to come, on a more consistent basis. See you all soon!

Vix

No comments:

Post a Comment