Wednesday 1 April 2009

Oh Man...

It embarasses me to admit this - or rather, if I had any deep sense of embarassment it would, but I'm actually super hard to embarass - but I just tripped out over something ridiculously tiny. I loaded up MAC's Canadian website (the American one always redirects me to the UK one if I go to the homepage. I can bypass it by doing a google search and clicking a link direct to a product page but seriously, who has that kind of patience? I don't) so that I could compare notes re: my previous post. I wanted to see if the same items were lacking the Limited Edition symbols, to see if I could get in any research and find out for sure.

Then the collection photos started to roll over on the front page. And I swear to god I did a double-take when I saw the Hello Kitty Kouture one and immediately clicked it all "dude, what!" and then when I went to price them, I was like "Why is this in dollars?" and then everything clicked into place.

Yet more evidence that yes, I'm a natural blonde and no, I'm not the smartest person in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment