Tuesday 7 April 2009

Update!

So, a couple of things to update. I got my Sugarsweet and Colour Ready haul last week - yay! - and I've taken my photos and written up my haulage. It'll be posted once I get my photos uploaded. And this is not an empty promise this time (read: Hello Kitty =/) I swear. It'll be up in the next couple of days.

I'm going to do some more reviews as well, once I've made my mind up about a couple products - like the Skin Refined Treatment that came out with Colour Ready - and I know for sure I'm going to be re-reviewing Studio Sculpt foundation and Studio Fix Fluid.

If there's anything else y'all want to see reviewed, just drop me a line (you guys can get me on email at inconspicuousbeauty@#googlemail.com - take out the #, I put it in to stop spambots finding it). If I can get a hold of it and have the cash to buy it to try it, I will definitely oblige =]

The second update is that my MAC Pro application was approved today and I'll be getting my card soon. So excited - but now I kinda wish I waited to get all my other MAC stuff until this came through. Oh well, it will be a huge help in the future. I hope they do some of their master classes nearby so I have a chance to attend too.. Yay!

Anyway, more soon!

XOXO, Vix

No comments:

Post a Comment