Wednesday 4 March 2009

Have you ordered yours yet?

Yep, that's right ladies. The MAC Hello Kitty collection just went live on the UK website. Place your orders before the most sought after items are sold out! I don't think that Too Dolly pallette or the brush set are going to last very long!

I managed to get my order in, and got one of almost everything from the Mild/Wild collection.. I also got a few from the accessories - the brush set, the medium makeup bag, the purse-mirror and the keychain mirror doodad.

So excited. I'll post a blow by blow when I get home from work, and I can't wait for it all to come!

It's a good thing my ex-manager gave me a raise today because I am damn well going to need it to fill the brand-spanking new hole in my savings account.

Update:

So, I did more damage. As I was doing it, I knew I shouldn't but I really needed to. That vanity case was amazing looking and I do need more storage. I have one of everything aside from three accessory items (the plushie, the charm bracelet and the tote bag) coming to me in the mail. Plus a couple other miscellaneous things. Photos to be updated here and once everything comes I'll post a haul with photos and swatches. I know you don't believe me, since I'm crapariffic at adding photos so far, but I promise they are coming! <3

So excited, I can't wait for my haulage to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment