Saturday 28 March 2009

Latest MAC Haul



Ladies, we have Haulage.

I know I still haven't done my previous hauls yet - I completely forgot to take photos of my HK collection. Sigh. So at this point I really don't think there's a huge point in posting my HK haul at all (I mean, if you'd really like to see, tell me and I'll do it, but if there's no demand there's really not much point, right?).

Instead I'm just going to get myself back into the habit of posting hauls as they happen. Like today! Blow is a shot of today's combined haul =]



First the brushes. Top to bottom:

242
213
214 (BBR)
195
209
219



Next - Miscellaneous pots. Left to Right:

Studio Sculpt Concealer NC15
Fresco Rose Paint Pot
Painterly Paint Pot


Finally, the eyeshadows! Clockwise from top left:

Satin Taupe
Texture
Contrast
Nocturnelle
Carbon
Shale
Sketch
Knight
Pincurl
Eyeshadow swatches. Left to right

Pincurl (it's hard to see here but it's there!)
Knight
Sketch
Shale
Satin Taupe
Texture
Contrast
Nocturnelle
Carbon Love!

I've also got a new YT video up today!







XOXO, Vix

3 comments:

  1. Also: I have sketch, as I own like, two MAC eyeshadows. Is it bad I practically pissed my pants when you mentioned it? I really want Carbon as well, although I have the Urban Decay equivelant.

    :: needs to get a life ::

    This is your best video so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OKAY OKAY. I very nearly wrote "Ladies AND JAMES" but then I was all "pfft, James probably doesn't bother reading my inconsequential haulage blog posts"

    Sketch is amazing, I have it on again today with Satin Taupe (yesterday it was with Shale) and I love it!! And it would only be bad if you nearly pissed yourself if you also enjoyed it in bad, bad ways... But I digress.

    Carbon is an amazing matte black. I have eight million shimmer-sparkley blacks but I really needed a Matte one so love!

    And thankyouuu. <3

    ReplyDelete