Thursday 26 March 2009

This has nothing to do with makeup...

... So I have no idea why I'm posting it here instead of in my other, personal-everyday blog.

But last night while looking on YouTube for videos of my favourite J-Pop singers (Yes, I'm lame, and I have very weird and varied taste in music, let's get that out in the open right now), I stumbled across this song: W - Shiroi iro wa Koibito no Iro

Seriously, I am in love. The two girls in the band, I knew from another group that they were in when they were like 13, and they're both super adorable. But in this song their voices sound so much more mature and elegant than they used to. This song makes me feel happy and content and overcomes me with an overwhelming feeling of... calm. It's hard to describe.

I immediately had to go find an mp3 but haven't had a chance to put it on my iPod yet. But, this is my favourite song of the moment, and I love it so much I really needed to share. The song is beautiful even if you have no idea what exactly they're saying, but on the YT sidebar, if you click for More Info, it has the English translation.

After this I promise it'll be back to your regularly scheduled BEAUTY BLOG and less about rambling about music and the fur trade. I promise.

XOXO Vix

No comments:

Post a Comment