Tuesday 10 March 2009

Shipping Confirmation!

So after the whole fiasco last week, and my much-longer-than-I-expected-it-to-be post yesterday, MAC Online have finally sent out my two missing orders. So I should be able to pick everything up from my granny's house this weekend. Yay!

It was getting to the point last night where I was beginning to wonder if they were ever going to send things out, and was going to speak to customer services (again) tonight if I hadn't heard anything yet. But I checked my email while I was getting ready for work this morning, and I received two shipping confirmations at around 1:30 this morning. <3

Can't wait to post my haulage!

2 comments:

  1. Glad they got sent eventually! I'm still waiting for mine to be, order says its still in warehouse still grrr!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, still? You should probably call them just to check what's going on. I'd be totally paranoid and freaking by now if my order was STILL not shipped... xx

    ReplyDelete