Tuesday 31 March 2009

What I'm Using

So, this is something I haven't done yet, a list of what my currently most-used products are. I plan on doing proper reviews of everything in the near future, but if you want my current opinion on something, just ask and I'll let you know how it's working out =]

SKINCARE
MAC Microfine Refinisher
Clinique Facial Soap Bar (Mild)
Clinique Moisture Surge Moisturizer
Clinique Take The Day Off Makeup Remover
L'Oreal Milk-To-Toner Makeup Remover

(I need a new remover =/)

HAIRCARE
Tressemme Shampoo (Anti-Frizz!)
Tressemme Conditioner (For Colour-Treated Hair)
Tressemme Heat Protection Spray

MAKEUP
MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation (NC15)
MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation (NC15)
MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer (NC15)
MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation (NC15)
MAC Fluidline (Blacktrack)
MAC Plush Lash Mascara (Blacktrack)
MAC Eyeshadow Pots (Most Used: Sketch, Shale, Satin Taupe, Swish, Saddle, Ricepaper, Gesso)
MAC Hello Kitty Lipsticks and Lipglasses

MAC Hello Kitty Blushes

BRUSHES MAC Except otherwise specified
109SE [Foundation]
214 [Packing on colour]
239 [Lid Colour]
217 [Blending and Highlight]
226 [Crease]
187SE [Blush]
Chanel #8 Kabuki Brush [Setting with Powder]

No comments:

Post a Comment